You can subscribe to our new changelog RSS feed at https://developer.degreed.com/changelog.rss. It works with your favorite RSS reader.
You probably know as well as we do how the software sausage is made. It's a messy process sometimes. We really welcome your help, and we want to make it easy for you.
When you pop over to Discussions, you can ask questions or comments, respond in threads, and upvote other readers' contributions.
We're always looking for new ways to improve the experience our clients and partners have when working with us. We are also releasing this new, enhanced developer documentation portal with today's major version release.
Right away, you'll notice:
- World-class API reference
- Interactive Try It buttons that let you try out the API against sample data
- Help topics to help you understand and use the API
- Recipes, i.e., code samples to help you see the API in action
- Discussion threads where you can ask questions and find answers
In the future, we'll also bring you:
- More recipes
- More help topics
- More cool things
Check back often for the latest news and updates.