Degreed currently supports incoming xAPI statements from LinkedIn Learning, and stores them as completions.
- Enabled LinkedIn Learning catalog integration on Degreed. Refer to the LinkedIn Learning instructions in the Degreed Knowledge Center for more information.
- OAuth token with
To enable the xAPI integration:
- Obtain an OAuth token from Degreed with the
- Go to the administration settings on LinkedIn Learning.
- In LinkedIn Learning's settings, select Integrations, then Reporting APIs.
- Add a new Reporting API integration with the following values:
Descriptive name of the integration. For example, "Degreed".
The default is "email". If SSO is set up on LinkedIn and Degreed, you can use ID.
OAuth Server URL
Tenant Server URL
The supplied client ID value from Degreed's OAuth token.
The supplied secret value from Degreed's OAuth token.
Updated 17 days ago